Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week 5 income/expense review

Every week, I'll be posting my expenses and income for review and analysis.

3/2/08-3/8/08

Income:
$27.20

Expenses:
$161.05

Total:
($133.85)

Even though I'm negative on the week, this was a pretty good week. The income came from interest from my online savings account ($1.97) and from online sources ($27.20). I'm going to endeavour to make an additional $25/month on top of my salary, so I'm off to a good start. None of my expenses were particularly discretionary. $45 went to transportation this week. $99 went to debt. $15 went to the MVA to get my photo ID, and $2.05 went to stamps. Next week, I'll get paid, and I'm not expecting any major expenses (transportation, medical, maybe a little on dining.) I'm also hoping that sometime this month I'll receive a raise and possibly a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment